LUCKY BUCK CONTEST
1. This contest and all rules are subject to the laws and hunting regulations of the state of New York. All contestants must be legally permitted to take deer according to the 2017 New York Hunting Regulations. Valid New York Farm permits are acceptable.
2. All animals must be legally harvested in New York State and hunters must provide hunting license if asked. Official weigh-ins will begin September 27th and end December 10th at Warner Chrylser Dodge Jeep Ram in Malone, Blue Line Sports in Saranac Lake NY, and Leroux Oil Company in Fort Covington.
3. All animals that are officially weighed in will be eligible for all prizes. Hunters who pre-register regardless of weighing in an animal will be eligible for all BUT the $1000 Grand Prize.
4. Hunters can submit a digital picture by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. On our “Bragging Rights Page” But it’s not required. Please provide the following information: First and Last Name, County in which deer was harvested, if you want to include short story on the experience, feel free.
5. Contest will encompass all legal New York deer hunting seasons:
6. Drawing for all prizes will be held Thursday December 14th 2017 at THE PINES in Malone.
7. Do not need to be present to win for the $1000 prize and the 50/50. Present to Win sponsor prizes.
8. There will be random draw winners at the After Party on December 14th.
- Grand Prize: Random draw amongst all hunters who officially weighed in animal. $1000.00 (USD) Must be present to win on Dec 14th.
- Half of the 50/50 from the weigh in stations will be awarded at The Pines Must be present to Win.
- Prizes from Sponsors will also be drawn at The Pines. Do not have to be present for these prizes.
- Arnold Lumber & Concrete
- Blue Line Sports
- Howland Pump & Supply
- LeRoux Oil Company
- Robert’s Sports Center
- Warner Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
- Community Health Center of the North Country
- Harris Oil
- Lawrence Valley Concrete
9. Certain restrictions may apply to certain contests. All winners must grant an unlimited permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likenesses in connection with promotion of this or other contests and must waive any claim of royalty, rights or remuneration for such use.
10. Employees of Martz Communications Group Inc. (MCGInc), and their immediate families are not eligible to win. The term “immediate family” shall include spouses, parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren and cohabitating significant others.
11. MCGInc shall be the final arbiter as to any questions that might arise about contestant qualifications or procedures. Contest rules are subject to change at any time, without notice.
12. If any portion of the above rules is determined to be unenforceable due to federal, state, provincial or local laws, all other portions of these official rules shall remain in effect.
End of season party will be at THE PINES on December 14th. All contestants and sponsors will be contacted by a Wild Country 965 rep to confirm attendance to the after party.